Welcome to SMH - Your Partner in BODY CORPORATE LAW
In the often complex field of Body Corporate Law, quick access to experienced, energetic and up-to-date lawyers capable of producing the right results is essential.
We have a team of lawyers who exclusively practice in Body Corporate Law in both Queensland and New South Wales. You will benefit from our many years of accumulated knowledge and reliable advice and our focus on client communication and results.
Many people involved with bodies corporate are unaware of their legal obligations. We can inform you of all the necessary requirements, interpret the legal jargon and help you avoid any pitfalls.
We take a common sense approach to dispute resolution through mediation and conciliation. Our experience enables us to cut to the core of issues quickly and to provide practical advice on reaching workable commercial solutions for the parties involved, often at a minimum of cost. In circumstances where the parties are unable to achieve a mutual resolution, our team of expert lawyers have a depth of experience in all aspects of litigation from Adjudication and Tribunal proceedings, right through to Magistrates and District Court proceedings and appeals.
We can provide expert advice and services to all parties involved in strata and community titles, including:
- Bodies Corporate / Owners Corporations
- Executive Committees
- Resident Managers / Caretakers / Letting Agents
- Owners / Occupiers
- Body Corporate Managers / Strata Managing Agents
- Property Developers
We pride ourselves on our ability to provide unparalleled service, quality advice and strong representation to our clients to:
- Assist them interpret and understand the law
- Assist them understand their rights and obligations
- Ensure their rights are protected
We regularly provide expert advice and assistance to other law firms in the area of Body Corporate Law, which is a testament to our experience in this specialist area and recognition within the industry of our firm as leaders in the field.
We pride ourselves not only on our expert knowledge, but on delivering quality legal services and building strong relationships with our clients.
Our BODY CORPORATE Law
Our expert services include:
- Advice on all body corporate and strata issues in Queensland and New South Wales
- Management Rights agreements
- Assignment of Management Rights
- Community Management Statement and by-law review, advice and registration
- Recovery of outstanding levies and contributions
- Dispute resolution and mediation
- Adjudication and Tribunal proceedings
- Building and construction defects
- Set-up and structuring of Management Rights in new or existing complexes in all states of Australia
Michael Young - Business Manager, AM Strata
Melissa Pahl - Director, Strata Sphere
Michael Groves - Director, AM Strata
Contact Us Now
|Phone:||+ 61 7 5552 6666|
|Fax:||+ 61 7 5528 0955|
|Address:||Level 2, 17 Welch St Southport, Qld, 4215|
|Postal:||PO Box 1876|
Contact FormSubmit your query
Recent Blog posts
I have recently acted for numerous clients with a great deal in common. All owned luxury penthouse apartments in Gold ...
The new Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (new Act) comes into force on 30 November 2016 – less than four ...
Body Corporate And Community Management Case Update: Improvements Affecting Common Property I was recently involved in a matter which became the ...